AS138 Electrical Connector Dust Caps
AS138 Series is designed as a protective cap for circular electrical connectors.
- The only line of caps in the industry that meets the SAE aerospace specification AS85049/138
- Tooled and engraved in full compliance with AS85049/138 and do not reference any other specifications
- The engraving specifies the specification number, dash number, material code and the Caplugs part number for easy and positive identification
- Includes proper ESD symbol as per the specification
The parts listed below are in ascending order in relation to the dash number and are repeated for each material code (A, B and C).
A = LDPE (low-density polyethylene) Color: Per specification
B = Electrostatic dissipative Color: Black
C = Conductive Color: Black
Products with a material code of C have been fabricated from a conductive material that:
- Surface resistivity of less than 1 x 105 ohms/square in accordance with ASTM test method D-257-78
- Meet the Static Decay requirements of MIL-PRF-81705E, Type I and Federal Test Method Standard No. 101, Method 4046